Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Moultrie M-80 black flash

Old 08-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Spike

Default Moultrie M-80 black flash

I just got one of these and test at home were awesome. The black flash is truly amazing. It has a tinted window in front of bulbs which I thought was where the invisible flash came from, but when I went out at dark and left the front open and took a picture bulbs made no glow or flash. I stood in a room and had somebody walk past door to see how fast trigger speed was and I caught two pictures of them before they even made it past the door (although second was just of there arm). Just got it put out two days ago, going to wait about two weeks to go check it, so I'll post pictures on here for you when I get it back. If anyone else has one with any comments or tricks let me know. So far very much worth the money.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

can someone please delete these stupid replies about medication and side effect, and ban this Ahole