Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Cam Pic

Old 08-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default Cam Pic

Got these 2 on cam on the new lease had 32 pics of them in 2 days switched to a better sd card going to let it set out a week hopefully some bucks show up.I do like the new cam tho.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Typical Buck

At least you have some activity.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had pretty much the same thing on one cam when I pulled cards last weekend. A doe and a fawn coming past every morning and then back a few hours later.

I have that same camera as well. When I pulled the cards after 17 days, the TruthCam had over 230 pics and had 20% battery life left. And those were cheapo batteries.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by elmoughler
At least you have some activity.
Yes I was happy to see something other then black pics or trees like my other cam did I threw that sucker away forget what it was i think it was an old wildview cam 2 mp.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by wallhangr
I had pretty much the same thing on one cam when I pulled cards last weekend. A doe and a fawn coming past every morning and then back a few hours later.

I have that same camera as well. When I pulled the cards after 17 days, the TruthCam had over 230 pics and had 20% battery life left. And those were cheapo batteries.
Thats cool I had 21 pics again last night I never pulled the card tho forgot my other card but I assume its the doe and fawn anyway i pulled the cam and moved it to a new location on the lease.I have taken around 96 pics the past 3 days and am at 99% battery life I bought some expensive one 12 bucks I think.They are nice cams for the money trigger speed is good and the pic quality is good for me.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

I have the Primos DPS ($65) model. Works great, although not as good of pics as yours. But for the price, a darned nice dependable cam. I can get about a month of use on a set of batteries during warm weather conditions.