Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

EHD and or Blue Tongue

Old 08-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Spike

Default EHD and or Blue Tongue

Im from PA and we never really have any problems with ehd in the past to my knowledge. But i also have three farms in Ohio and a lease in illinois. I havent been to illinois yet this summer im goin out on labor day weekend. Ive been to ohio 5 times and have seen no sign but have heard of it popping up accross the midwest this summer. Let me know if its in your area and what state and county your seeing it in. Thanks guys!!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

Nothing confirmed in ILLINOIS .There was a guy on another site that said they found 12 dead deer on his and the nieghboring farm in way southern illinois ????? the only place that i have heard with a confirmed case is in MICHIGAN ??
Old 08-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by MUZZY 100
Nothing confirmed in ILLINOIS .There was a guy on another site that said they found 12 dead deer on his and the nieghboring farm in way southern illinois ????? the only place that i have heard with a confirmed case is in MICHIGAN ??
thanks! my lease is in hancock county illinois and i havent heard of anything from my neighbors yet. I did hear that there was a confirmed case in Iowa...
Old 08-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

Been hearing reports from IL on my site lately...
Old 08-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Typical Buck

There is confirmed cases here in Iowa
Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

here where i live in missouri, there have been multiple cases of CWD so they took away the antler restriction and outlawed salt and minerals.