Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HELP: Gun rest on tree stand?

Old 02-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Spike

Post HELP: Gun rest on tree stand?

I noted a forum post from Nov. 2008 that a member was looking for a portable gun rest to put on his climber tree stand (he said something to clamp on the treestand, had a pivoting head and would offer him complete control). The location said Rochester NY. I have located such an item called the Combo made by Fredrack Rail Shooting Systems. I wanted to let them know that there is such a product available. Thank you.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

SPAM! Just another advertisement trying to sneak in.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Send me one to field test. You can get my address from SEOPA. If I like it, I'll send it to the guy in NY.

(Active member SEOPA since 1987)
Old 02-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you cheat your ad in for free on a forum why would anyone buy anything from you. Odds are pretty good you couldn't be trusted for any purchase.