Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Information on Xtreme-Hunts in Ill >

Information on Xtreme-Hunts in Ill

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Information on Xtreme-Hunts in Ill

Old 01-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Spike

Default Information on Xtreme-Hunts in Ill

hey how ya guys doing? I posted something a week or 2 ago on here asking about hunts in Kansas and Illinois. I recieved a lot of great feedback. Im basicly doing research for myself and 3 buddy looking to go on a hunt. i spoke with Tony and down to earth guy by far. I was just curious if anyone has used theses guys and seeing what kind of reviews i could get, because I havent found a bad review yet. So please get back to me! Thanks ~Ed~
Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still got one of the best outfitters in the business offering KS hunts.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

Check him out on th outfitter review site. If I'm not mistaken wasn't Tony involved in the IMB group. There is alot of negative reviews on them and I would really check this out. Good luck. But check it out closely !!!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Spike

hey thanks what are some good sites for the outfitter reviews?
Old 01-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Spike

Bowsite.com, outfitterrating.com, huntinfo.com , nexthunt.com

Old 02-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Spike

Eddie - were you able to get any more information on Xtreme Hunts? I am also interested in booking with them so I would appreciate any information you can pass on to me. Thanks very much.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Spike

Hey man sorry i didnt get back to you real fast been so busy. but yea i looked into them high and low on the net and i couldnt find anything bad on them at all. Tony seem and is a down to earth guys I actually just booked a hunt with them tonight for myself and my buddy. This will be my fist hunt and i have a feeling that this wont be my last with these guys as long as tony is still there. ~fast ed~ if want message me and ill talk to ya more via text or phone take care and goodluck