Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dear Whitetails...

Old 11-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Dear Whitetails...

I'm primarily a bow hunter. I embrace that fact whole heartedly.. It's been a long season, I'm looking forward to getting on with my waterfowl season...
Rifle season is upon us starting tomorrow morning, and I'm not real impressed with the slip you deer keep giving me.
So, for the first time ever in the 15 years of deer hunting, I'm packing iron tomorrow and coming for your ass.

Look the hell out Bambi.

Your pal
Steve
Old 11-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Fork Horn

Smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made me laugh so hard. Thank you for sharing your letter with us I got a kick out of it. Is that a Remington? And is that a .30-06? Again thanks for the laugh. And nice looking rifle.

Last edited by westtexducks; 11-29-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to complement the rifle.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by westtexducks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made me laugh so hard. Thank you for sharing your letter with us I got a kick out of it. Is that a Remington? And is that a .30-06? Again thanks for the laugh. And nice looking rifle.
Rem 700 in 300 WinMag