Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm a FAKE

Old 11-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'm a FAKE

My brother's really good with photo manips (see my BS avatar) and also made these up. No. These are NOT real products and I'm NOT a great hunter, LOL. Enjoy as much as I did when he showed them to me.
Attached Thumbnails I'm a FAKE-jerrybullshit3.jpg   I'm a FAKE-jerrybullshit4.jpg   I'm a FAKE-jerrybullshit5.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 05:50 AM
Typical Buck

Those are pretty good, glad you have a good enough sense of humor to share!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will take one of each, here is my credit card number. For if Jerry says it works, it has to, right!?!?!? LMAO!!! Those are good!!!!

Last edited by SecondChance; 11-29-2011 at 06:18 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

Warbird how did your gun season go? I know you put in alot of effort before the season just wondered how the new blind worked out an if your party got any of those big boys you had running around.