Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Youth hunting (video)

Old 11-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Spike

Default Youth hunting (video)

I made this video of my son and nephew over the weekend. These kids had a blast! (almost as much fun as me!)

I saw the other thread questioning why kids this age were allowed to hunt. Man, it's very simple to me. These kids are hooked on a sport that will last for the rest of their lives. The quality time we spend together is priceless. Both of these boys play football and baseball and are all-stars, but they LOVE hunting more than anything else. Take them hunting! Get them out there and enjoy it while you can!!

Sorry for the rant, just feel pretty strong about it. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg25yvYxhhY
Old 11-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

That's what it's all about! Congrats boys on the fine trophy deer! Great shot both of you. Keep up the good work. Dad you are the best for taking those youngsters hunting and getting them started out right! Good on you too! Nice vid ... it sure don't get no better than that!
Live it up! Deerwoods Doug