Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who's in the woods?

Old 11-19-2011, 02:39 AM
Spike

Default Who's in the woods?

So who alls in the woods this morning and if so where at? I'm hunting Scott county VA this morning on Private land. Its opening day of rifle hopefully ill see something. Good luck to everyone hunting.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am on call today so I am missing opening rifle morning for the first time in a long time. I can't complain as I was off all this week and will be off from Thanksgiving until December 3rd.

Good luck and safe hunting to all Virginia hunters hitting the woods this morning!
Old 11-19-2011, 03:36 AM
Fork Horn

Not to mention you've already bagged some nice 'uns......
Old 11-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

If I was in the woods I wouldn't be stuck on this forum! I'll be bow hunting All of thanksgiving week to whack a couple of doe in Ohio, then the two weeks after thanksgiving for PA rifle!
Good luck if you're out today!
-Jake