Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Now Accepting Field Staff/ Pro Staff!!

Old 10-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Spike

Default Now Accepting Field Staff/ Pro Staff!!

Woodland Group Outdoor Products, the makers of "Grow The Bone" attractant and mineral supplement is looking to expand our sales territory and Internet presence. We are creating a Field Staff and a Pro Staff.
- Field Testers will receive 20% off all of the products we sell. Plus discounts from affiliate sponsors as negotiated. This will be in exchange for generating sales contacts and Internet presence. The top Field Testers will become Pro Staffers.
- Pro Staffers will receive deep discounts on all our products and from our affiliate sponsors as negotiated. Plus free selected merchandise from us.
- PM or email a brief resume' or a description of yourself with your qualifications. Please include all your contact information including; phone number, email and the best time to contact you.

Legitimate dealers and independent hunting and archery product representatives are welcome to apply also.

[email protected]

[email protected]
Old 10-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Spike

im interested in getting involved with the "GTB" crew...I live in Northeastern Nebraska,hunt everything from whitetails to you name it...
Old 10-21-2011, 02:35 AM
Fork Horn

grow the backstraps...........now were talking.....
Old 10-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by JohnGTB
Woodland Group Outdoor Products, the makers of "Grow The Bone" attractant and mineral supplement is looking to expand our sales territory and Internet presence. We are creating a Field Staff and a Pro Staff.
- Field Testers will receive 20% off all of the products we sell. Plus discounts from affiliate sponsors as negotiated. This will be in exchange for generating sales contacts and Internet presence. The top Field Testers will become Pro Staffers.
- Pro Staffers will receive deep discounts on all our products and from our affiliate sponsors as negotiated. Plus free selected merchandise from us.
- PM or email a brief resume' or a description of yourself with your qualifications. Please include all your contact information including; phone number, email and the best time to contact you.

Legitimate dealers and independent hunting and archery product representatives are welcome to apply also.

[email protected]

[email protected]

What is it you sell that people will get 20% of? The way I see this place is more like a group of people who get together and shoot the breeze, they get to know each other before buying what another has to sell and people do "sell" stuff here, most is harmless because no real personal info is given out. When someone steps in using a tactic we use to kill deer (attractants and these days your using a very desirable one) asking for personal info and before letting others find out just what "your selling", I pretty much just dismiss the offer but find myself interested in getting to the bottom of the whole affair.

Part of this "affair" I've already understood, the tactic of flooding a forum with people who come off as just regular guys commenting on a product they happen to use, but in reality are compensated for their remarks without showing their affiliation to the product or service; Part of the "selling" that goes on in these forums.

Try getting to know people first. I don't click on links from people I don't know.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Spike

Very well put NODOG. Not that this is a trick or scam, but always better to be cautious today exspecially with our life style "hunting".....
Old 10-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Spike

Nodog,

Follow the link in my signature to find out what we sell and are all about. I am a paying sponsor on this website. The website you enjoy for free costs money to run. We have been in business for 15 years selling to Outfitters and Guides. We are just releasing our product to the general public. Just trying to get the word out. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Spike

RLP,

Beautiful Lab. I have a 4 year old chocolate male and a 14 year old black female. Can't beat em. Your picture looks like the Shenandoah River. Had some good hunts there in the past.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Spike

Wildlife,

Thanks for your interest. We are reviewing all the requests now. We don't currently have any field staff in Nebraska. I will Send you a PM next week.