Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Need help for a simple question..please! >

Need help for a simple question..please!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need help for a simple question..please!

Old 10-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Spike

Default Need help for a simple question..please!

I have done a couple threads on this already,but I need to no,I work 8-5 everyday and have tried calling bad boy buggies company to ask this question but I always get a answering machine..SOMEBODY OR SOMEPEOPLE around this wesbite HAVE to know if a bad boy buggy can go through terrain on pretty steep upgrades(does it have the power to get up them?)...what about snow and mud and all that...the electric batteries,no gas powered just scares me...I love the bad boy buggies..but I dont want to buy one and stall going up a pretty decent upgrade in northeastern nebraska and be looking backwards going oh shi**..someone please with a bad boy buggy help me out..I got 800 acres that I acquired here in Nebraska to hunt..creek bottom,canyons..the whole 9 yards..and I want a side by side...buttt I am getting no real good feedback..I wanna spend the $ but need feedback..is there any other great side by side people like..and input will help..thank you guys...Chance
Old 10-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Spike

I got 2 fourwheelers..dont want to get another one..looking for a side by side for gear and what nottt!!! thanks again,sorry to ramble on..but getting frusterated yall
Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

I have used BadBoy buggies in NE Iowa and SE MN on some really steep terrain ans have never had an issue. I would reccomend a winch just in case, but any 4x4 should have one of them. I own a Yamaha Rhino and would trade it in on a BadBoy in a second if I could afford it. If you have the means my friend, then by all means
Old 10-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Fork Horn

I just did a guided hunt in SE Oklahoma and they had an electric side by side that we used daily. It went over some very serious terrain with no problems. I asked the guide how long it went on a charge and he said that he had never had it run down so he really did not know. He had used it all day without a recharge. Hope this helps. Regards/bg
Old 10-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Spike

how many threads you gonna make on this one topic! If I were you I would go to google and you-tube and do a lot of research before I dropped that much coin! Also I would take into account that you have been unable to speak with anyone from this company after calling them. Also wasn't it bad boy buggies that were involved in a lawsuit not long ago! Don't remember all the specifics. good luck