Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

RAGE Broadheads

Old 10-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RAGE Broadheads

I just started using RAGE broadheads last year and I havent shot anything with them yet. I have heard both great things and bad things about them. I pull 58 pounds and have a 28.5 draw length I have heard a lot about Kinetic energy and all that stuff. Is there any charts or anything that would show me if I am going to be ok or not with that combo?
Old 10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am an old dude .... archery since 1962. About as risky as I have gotten is 3 blade broad heads with replaceable blades. Oh well? A couple of our guys use expandables with good results.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

i have used the rages for the past few years and loved them but this year the store was sold out of them so i got the G5 T3 i shot a deer with them lastnight and OMG the blood trail was amazing ive had good luck with rages but never had blood like i did out of the T3
Old 10-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

I'm using the 2 blade rage with my Excal Xbow and they work great.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Fork Horn

Go to there website and they have a kinetic energy gizmo that will recommend which broadhead to buy based on your bows data.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

My father switched over to the Rage broadheads this year. He was very impressed with the performance of it compared to his traditional 3 fixed blade broadhead.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Spike

rage is a solid broadhead