Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
posting fliers ..."deer removal" What do you think? >

posting fliers ..."deer removal" What do you think?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

posting fliers ..."deer removal" What do you think?

Old 09-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Spike

Default posting fliers ..."deer removal" What do you think?

Unfortunately i lost my hunting property due to a housing development being built in its place. i have knocked on many doors and have had zero luck getting permission to hunt new land. most people flat out say no or they already have a bunch of guys on it. I always seem to over hear people in the community(grocery store, pizza place etc) complain about..."those stupid deer eating my plants"

i was thinking about posting a flier in my local supermarket something along the lines of..."Are deer ruining your property? Experienced and safe hunter looking for the opportunity to remove them for free!" I would put on that they must have significant acreage so i would be abiding by all laws and most of all being safe. im sure hundreds of people would see it a day. what do you guys think about this idea?
Old 09-21-2011, 07:28 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Why not give it a try! Worst that could happen is that you use up 1/2 a cartridge of your computer ink and a few pieces of paper for nothing.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

I'd give it a try, it would get a lot of people to read it. And, maybe a few would give you a call about it. Make it look good, professional, and people will take it seriously. Let us know how it works.
-Jake
Old 09-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

Just keep in mind you will likely get people calling to complain and yella t you for killing poor deer. There are a lot of crazies out there.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

You could say it works better than " Deer Scram " for plant's ;D. Try the flyer idea, sounds good. Like others suggest make sure it is neat and professinal. You might get clls from the antihunters if so be polite.

CVG Ohio