Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

older Lohman calls

Old 09-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Spike

Default older Lohman calls

I'm just getting back into bowhunting, after being laid up for several years. While getting me gear together, I found a Lohman call that I bought but never used. Needless to say, the packaging and paperwork were not with it. The body appears to be the same as their easy grunter and other grunt tubes they made but it has a bellows (similar to those on their squirrel calls) instead of a tube. The bellows has a hole in each section and one in the end. Inside, there is a piece of flexible material (similar to cork) about 1/8" thick that runs along the back side of the reed.

I remember that there was something different about this call but can't recall, exactly, what it was and Flambeau's customer service couldn't help because it was made before they bought Lohman.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this call and how it is supposed to be used?
Old 09-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Do you have a picture of it?
That might help a lot.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Spike

No picture right now. I'll post one tomorrow.