Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
New Whitetails, Inc. Episode – The Godfather of Whitetails – Ted Miller Rough Cut >

New Whitetails, Inc. Episode – The Godfather of Whitetails – Ted Miller Rough Cut

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Whitetails, Inc. Episode – The Godfather of Whitetails – Ted Miller Rough Cut

Old 08-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Whitetails, Inc. Episode – The Godfather of Whitetails – Ted Miller Rough Cut

I’m excited to share the next two episodes of Whitetails, Inc. – oh man, you have no idea! If you have seen our latest video “The Dark Side” you were introduced to an Iowa hunter named Ted Miller. Ted is pretty crazy about GIANT whitetails – and that’s putting it lightly. If you know the name, you have the same opinion. If you haven’t seen Ted Miller’s footage, do yourself a favor and check this episode out. I have personally never seen a collection of footage that is as magnificent in all ways. Giant whitetails, Giant Elk, beautiful wildlife footage, and Ted passing some bucks that make me question his sanity! If you watch 2 episodes this summer, this is one of them to watch! We’re pleased to bring you the story of “The Godfather of Whitetails”, ladies and gentleman, Mr. Ted Miller. Check it out at www.whitetailsinc.com

Also, super excited to inform you that our brand new website is up and running for Wicked Tree Gear. The Wicked Tough saws will start shipping next week. Place your orders now as the first order will likely sell-out before the next shipment arrives. Get yours now at www.wickedtreegear.com

Thank you all for your support! Have a great summer, and get after it!
Old 08-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could watch that footage for hours with total delight,great stuff for sure! Sometimes shooting with a camera is just as enjoyable as with the Bow. Thanks Ted for sharing this great film footage with us through the guys at Whitetails Inc. I don't know if I have ever seen so many awesome mounts,live Deer,Elk,Turkey,Coyote and Bobcat on the same footage acting as they do in the wild as you have caught them.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Fork Horn

so i just actually sat here for the last two hrs watching and wow! Great stuff man! Im a huge fan of watching how setups are put together and such. Dont even have to see the hunts to be totally happy (however the hunt footage was awesome too) LOVEIN IT!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys, Part 2 will launch early next week.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

Still doing great work!! Keep up the awesome footage!