Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Jaydens OUtdoors

Old 02-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Spike

Default Jaydens OUtdoors

Hello, my name is Josh Snyder. 2 years ago I lost my son who was born 8 weeks premature due to several complications. This happened during the first week of hunting season in PA. At the time I swore I’d never hunt again. Forever I would tie hunting season to losing my son. After a lot of encouragement from my family, I decided to give it a try again and see if the passion was there. While in the woods I had some time to reflect on things and realized maybe he’d want me to continue hunting. Shortly after I was able to harvest a beautiful mature doe, and may have been my proudest kill ever. I knew my angel was watching over me and shared the hunt together. What I have decided to do is to launch an online outdoor shop in his honor. In doing so I am going to donate a percentage of each sale to The March Of Dimes. Also what I am trying to do is talk to companies to be able to auction something off monthly where 100 percent of the proceeds will go to them as well. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to either email me, send me a pm, or just post here. Also still looking for more companies to carry their products. We have several already on board, but are looking for many many more. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for reading, and God bless.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

that is horrible.try going to intuit.com and just shipp things online.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Spike

I have never checked out that site, but I will check it out. Thanks
Old 02-02-2011, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about You loosing Your Son,He will be in my Prayers!Your doing a very honorable thing by donating to the March of Dimes in His memory!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Spike

Thanks for the support