Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Gun Law Poll

Old 01-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Gun Law Poll

Here is a current gun law poll. 76% of the people so far are in favor of stricter gun laws. Let’s see if we can change that by getting our vote in.

Obama must man up on guns -- take the political heat and fight for sane limits to firearm sales
By Judith Miller
Friday, January 14th 2011, 4:00 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/...e_limits_.html
Old 01-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Spike

It would be simpler (and fairer to sane folks) to outlaw idiots. It would also free up a lot space for the rest of us. Most normal people, if caught in a violent situation would prefer to be armed.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont trust the daily news to report the true results of the poll but I voted anyway.

Heres my thoughts on gun control. If you did something so bad that you cant be trusted with one, then you should still be in jail.

At the very least it should be "no felony, no denial" . in NY if youve ever been arrested, but not convicted or even tried, for any kind of non traffic related crime, you can be denied a pistol permit.

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 01-16-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Typical Buck

No surprise,
Ny daily news,
From nyc where even pocket knives are banned.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Spike

I voted, regardless of whether it is reported or not. I think all the decent folks should leave these gun-hating cities and leave them to the morons that think the problem is the weapon(s) used. Surely it wouldn't take more than two or three generations for common sense to be bred back into the gene pool.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by born2climb
I voted, regardless of whether it is reported or not. I think all the decent folks should leave these gun-hating cities
Born in NYC 1972', left 2002', wont be returning.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went there once, in 2008, stayed there for 2 weeks, will never go back!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

Seems to me the questions are spun to get the answer they want to report!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

What did you expect? These buffoons expect that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will somehow stop crime. They are unfortunately not smart enough to see that has already been tried in Australia. They have a higher violent crime rate than they did prior to the ban.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

Don't forget they did the same thing in UK too. Then the thugs armed themselves with baseball bats, and knives. Then, the UK almost banned most knives. That got stopped by the finest chefs in the UK.

Gun bans don't end violence. They promote it. The DoJ crime statistics prove it, the crime stats from other nations also proves the stupidity of "gun control" when you compare the same rates to nations like Switzerland where the populace is armed, and trained, on how to use firearms.

You can't fix stupid. We just have to try and cut it off before it cripples us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.