Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pissed Off!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alex G.
"Orange Army" <-- now thats funny!

Ifn it werent fer dem bow hunters scarin all the dear away before the orange army invaded the woods... us gun hunters would be killin and not huntin! Oh wait... what am I talkin about I hunt with a bow and a gun! LOL

And I agree.. the lopsided rack could be for a multitude of reasons....
Yeah, what he sed, Im ona dem bow/gun hunters 2!!!!!!! And da pestol 2!!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Spike

I probably should have respnded sooner. I too hunt with a bow and rifle. I was upset when I saw him lopsided. U guys are def right. He could have lost it many different ways. I had just come in the house and was venting. Thats all. Sorry if I offended anybody.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by scribbler444
yea I hate rifle hunting to, any idiot who can pull a trigger is in the woods.
Any idiot who can use a computer can post a comment like that.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
You should get down and kiss the gun hunters feet and thank him for keeping the population under control for you. Bow hunting does almost nothing to control the deer herd. This is why the herd stays health and you can still have big deer. My first love is bowhunting but it makes me sick everytime an elitist bashes someone else....if you shoot a crossbow or gun you are scum to some bowhunters. Grow up and see your world isnt the only one that turns.
X2!!!!!!!!
BOO-HOO-HOO! Imagine that another hunter hunting YOUR woods and YOUR deer! Goofy gun-hunter, probably was so awe-struck that he aimed straight at the antlers! Theres a thousand ways for a buck to break his antlers off! Getting one shot off has to be one of the lowest percentage reasons!
BTW, I hunt with a bow also! But, without gun hunters and gun OWNERS in particular, hunting would not be legal! Furthermore, owning such a dangerous weapon as a bow would probably be illeagal, if not for the the gun lobby!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love rifles.... I love shotguns... I love muzzleloaders... i love bows and arrows... I love hunting.... I love you all
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
I love rifles.... I love shotguns... I love muzzleloaders... i love bows and arrows... I love hunting.... I love you all
Hahaha this is ****in helarious! I just fell outta my chair laughing!
Old 12-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Spike

x2. I agree. I will use any of the above to hunt with.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Spike

That was so beautiful that I'm actually starting to weep at my keyboard. Could someone hand me a tissue?
Old 12-03-2010, 03:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

What, no pistols...
Old 12-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Spike

ur an idiot with a pompous attitude in this day of declining hunter numbers and antihunters assaulting our sport you put down other ethical hunters.let me guess your fred bear with your too.GROW U FOOL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.