Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Outfitters caught

Old 11-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default Outfitters caught

Anyone have any news on the outfitter here in Illinois that was caught hunting with 3 others with crossbows on MSD land here in fulton county,word is they got there truck seized and all.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

They should get the book throwed at ALL that has broken the law. That includes guide permits and all equipment!
Old 11-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by longhunter 66
They should get the book throwed at ALL that has broken the law. That includes guide permits and all equipment!
It will be interesting to see what happens. It is Illinois, and they may have connections. Several years ago, there was a LEO in IL that was caught poaching multiple deer on posted land. This violator did not get what he could have received.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

did they all have crossbow permits?

also I think they're now legal if over 65...
Old 11-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

I guess none had any reason to be using crossbows but I don't know still no news on it that can prove the story to be true will read news paper tomorrow and see if anything comes up.