Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Online hunting show

Old 10-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default Online hunting show

I have yet to hear anyone mention my favorite hunting show so I thought I would mention it on here so some of you can begin to enjoy it daily as do I.
Midwestwhitetail.com
I love this show. I started following it a couple of years ago. they update almost daily and are knocking down some whoppers from all over the country. I would suggest that you spend some time browsing the site until you get to the archives of all of this and last seasons shows. they are great.
Its really good for us east coast hunters as I can go on thier site and see how they did yesterday with the upcoming weather that is heading my way.
Check it out, I think you will like it.
midwestwhitetail.com
Old 10-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Spike

That show is awesome bill winke really knows his stuff. Not only can he help you with midwest hunting but he has alot of knowledge on deer hunting from all over the U.S. The website also has a questions and answer section with a lot of great topics. As you can tell I agree with you I love this show. I really wished he had a show in Kentucky since that is about the only midwest state I hunt but Im sure it would be a lot more work for Bill so thats ok.