Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

He stepped out!

Old 10-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Spike

Default He stepped out!

Finally got him to step out fully into the view of the cam. Here is a picture of all 3 bucks I have nosing around. Hope I get a chance at em!
Attached Thumbnails He stepped out!-mdgc0149.jpg   He stepped out!-mdgc0077.jpg   He stepped out!-mdgc0143.jpg  
Old 10-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's an ol' guy too. Hope you get 'em!

You and your trail cams. Talk about being spoiled. LOL!

Best of luck getting him. You a welder?

iSnipe
Old 10-17-2010, 06:14 AM
Typical Buck

Thats a nice buck, but I wouldn't say he was old, probably 3 1/2 maybe 4 1/2 depends on part of the world your from.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice bucks, good luck!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck. Looks to be 3 1/2 to me. Probably score around 125".
Old 10-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Spike

Im in Maryland and no snipe I am a steamfitter. I suck at welding. The best part about these bucks is I dont have to worry about anyone else shooting them. Maybe getting hit by a car but def not shot at. This is my uncles property that is just outside a heavy commercial area. That is ALL surrounded by state owned property and a KOA campground. Only hunters with in 5 mile radius are me and my buddy and my Uncle who shoots out of his bathroom window. LOL HOPE I get a shot at em!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Smile

Oh, ok, my dad was a steamfitter and pipefitter. Don't know specifically what he did, but he was the best welder I ever knew.

=======================

No, he's an ol' guy. I'm never wrong. LOL!

And to strengthen my case, if he is 4 1/2 years, then he's in the minority as not many bucks live to be that old. Especially if I'm around.

I took a quick peek and assumed he was old because he has an abnormally amount of white around his eyes... a possible indication of age.(I think the white was exaggerated by the camera flash) However, I've seen varying degrees of white around the eyes, now thinking about it. Have even seen bucks with hardly any at all, almost bare, just brown.

Nice pics though. Put out more cameras and show more pictures! More please.

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 10-17-2010 at 03:01 PM.