Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
How much huntin clothes do you have???? >

How much huntin clothes do you have????

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How much huntin clothes do you have????

Old 10-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default How much huntin clothes do you have????

I started washing my huntin clothes Sundayand washed 4 loads that day. Have washed 2 more loads since and will have at least 2 more before I finish.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

"Never enough..." and always "too much"
Old 10-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Spike

I have two sets of clothes a cold weather set and a warm weather set the cold weather set i use in the mornings and teh warms weather set i use in the evening.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Spike

One set of light weight scent lok for early season and one set of scent blocker fleece for the colder weather. A set of APX fleece for layering. I have much much, more but thats what I frequently wear. Most of my stuff never gets worn so therfore never gets washed.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

two pairs of bibs, one more lightweight than the other. Three longsleeve shirts. Two coats, one's heavy heavy for cold days, seconds just a fleece. Three pairs of boots. And one one piece suit I like, just because it takes about 10 seconds to get it on haha. Oh, and multiple pairs of under armour shirts and leggings.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

A whole bunch. From head to toe I have hunting clothes that would allow me to hunt in weather from hot 90 degrees to a cold of minus 10. Several sizes and lots of spares. I get a pretty sweet deal on hunting clothes so I take advantage.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I only have 1 pair of bibs and a jacket because funds couldn't allow for more. I hope to get more next year though.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Without a doubt, I have too much. Can't help myself though at rummage/yard sales & salvation army.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lswoody
I started washing my huntin clothes Sundayand washed 4 loads that day. Have washed 2 more loads since and will have at least 2 more before I finish.
Wow, 8 loads of hunting clothes to wash? You must have a small washing machine.

In live in New England and I hunt where the temp can go below zero for fun. If I wash more than 2 loads, that's a lot. You must be rich!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Jimmy S
Wow, 8 loads of hunting clothes to wash? You must have a small washing machine.

In live in New England and I hunt where the temp can go below zero for fun. If I wash more than 2 loads, that's a lot. You must be rich!

Actually it is a high capacity washer. I just got lots of huntin clothes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.