HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   How much huntin clothes do you have???? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/331826-how-much-huntin-clothes-do-you-have.html)

lswoody 10-13-2010 05:36 PM

How much huntin clothes do you have????

I started washing my huntin clothes Sundayand washed 4 loads that day. Have washed 2 more loads since and will have at least 2 more before I finish.

salukipv1 10-13-2010 05:50 PM

"Never enough..." and always "too much"

SavageArms 10-13-2010 06:03 PM

I have two sets of clothes a cold weather set and a warm weather set the cold weather set i use in the mornings and teh warms weather set i use in the evening.

HunterBush 10-13-2010 09:06 PM

One set of light weight scent lok for early season and one set of scent blocker fleece for the colder weather. A set of APX fleece for layering. I have much much, more but thats what I frequently wear. Most of my stuff never gets worn so therfore never gets washed.

HardwoodHunter 10-13-2010 09:13 PM

two pairs of bibs, one more lightweight than the other. Three longsleeve shirts. Two coats, one's heavy heavy for cold days, seconds just a fleece. Three pairs of boots. And one one piece suit I like, just because it takes about 10 seconds to get it on haha. Oh, and multiple pairs of under armour shirts and leggings.

skb2706 10-14-2010 05:24 AM

A whole bunch. From head to toe I have hunting clothes that would allow me to hunt in weather from hot 90 degrees to a cold of minus 10. Several sizes and lots of spares. I get a pretty sweet deal on hunting clothes so I take advantage.

Centauri 10-14-2010 02:31 PM

I only have 1 pair of bibs and a jacket because funds couldn't allow for more. I hope to get more next year though.

crokit 10-14-2010 05:01 PM

Without a doubt, I have too much. Can't help myself though at rummage/yard sales & salvation army.:s6:

Jimmy S 10-14-2010 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by lswoody (Post 3701882)
I started washing my huntin clothes Sundayand washed 4 loads that day. Have washed 2 more loads since and will have at least 2 more before I finish.

Wow, 8 loads of hunting clothes to wash? You must have a small washing machine. :wink:

In live in New England and I hunt where the temp can go below zero for fun. If I wash more than 2 loads, that's a lot. You must be rich! :D

lswoody 10-15-2010 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy S (Post 3702542)
Wow, 8 loads of hunting clothes to wash? You must have a small washing machine. :wink:

In live in New England and I hunt where the temp can go below zero for fun. If I wash more than 2 loads, that's a lot. You must be rich! :D

Actually it is a high capacity washer. I just got lots of huntin clothes.