HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   I feel sick!!!!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/331488-i-feel-sick.html)

MD DEERHUNTER 10-08-2010 06:43 PM

I feel sick!!!!!!!

I had just recently moved into my girlfriends house and I had unpacked all my hunting clothes out of gun cabinet from my old house. I put all my hunting clothes in a large trash bag and put the bag in the spare bedroom. I had put some of my other clothes in another trash bag which I had to plan to donate. YEAP! You guessed it! My girlfriend had accidentally donated my all my hunting clothes!! Tuesday I will make an attempt to get my hunting clothes back. Wish me luck!!! I've got 2-weeks till my hunting season starts here in Southern Maryland. I'll keep you posted. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bash:

BOWHUNTER818 10-08-2010 06:48 PM

That SUCKS!!!

Jeffro_17 10-08-2010 06:51 PM

Man that does suck, BIG TIME! I hope that you can get them back, maybe you will. Good luck this season.

MD DEERHUNTER 10-08-2010 06:56 PM

Worse comes to worse, if I don't get my hunting clothes back I'll go buy new ones! I WILL BE READY TO HUNT ON OPENING DAY!!

BOWHUNTER818 10-08-2010 06:57 PM

I know i have some expensive scentbloacker Suits..i would consider dumping my girlfriend..LMAO j/k

Jeff Ovington 10-08-2010 07:10 PM

This is why I hate recycling, donation centres and female mentality.
There was a time not that long ago when you'd just find it in the trash.Well you must love her, she is still your girlfriend.
This is only the first of many mistakes she will make as long as your together. Women are at fault for everything.Why they don't leave good enough alone is beyond me.Love hurts. It can really kick you in the gut.No doubt your sick.A life time of memeries filled with love that would have never done you wrong, not even tossed but givin away by the one sex that sometimes has no clue.
Good luck to ya in the years to come.
Sorry it happened.

BigDaddy12t 10-08-2010 07:16 PM

OUCH! that sucks!

flyinlowe 10-08-2010 07:20 PM

I keep picturing some drunk outside a homelss shelter wearing a $500.00 sentblocker suit begging for spare change.

Jeffro_17 10-08-2010 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by flyinlowe (Post 3698697)
I keep picturing some drunk outside a homelss shelter wearing a $500.00 sentblocker suit begging for spare change.

Hahahahaha.......

bushanic 10-09-2010 04:10 AM

Did you say southern Maryland? I got to go hit the goodwill what size are you. just look at it this way you wouldn't be able to see the homeless now.(sorry that was bad)

Hunting pants $50
Hunting shirt $50
cold weather clothes $100.
Hats and gloves $50.
Girlfriend...............pricless

Just given you a hard time hope you find them.:poke: