HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   I feel sick!!!!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/331488-i-feel-sick.html)

MD DEERHUNTER 10-08-2010 06:43 PM

I feel sick!!!!!!!

I had just recently moved into my girlfriends house and I had unpacked all my hunting clothes out of gun cabinet from my old house. I put all my hunting clothes in a large trash bag and put the bag in the spare bedroom. I had put some of my other clothes in another trash bag which I had to plan to donate. YEAP! You guessed it! My girlfriend had accidentally donated my all my hunting clothes!! Tuesday I will make an attempt to get my hunting clothes back. Wish me luck!!! I've got 2-weeks till my hunting season starts here in Southern Maryland. I'll keep you posted. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bash:

BOWHUNTER818 10-08-2010 06:48 PM

That SUCKS!!!

Jeffro_17 10-08-2010 06:51 PM

Man that does suck, BIG TIME! I hope that you can get them back, maybe you will. Good luck this season.

MD DEERHUNTER 10-08-2010 06:56 PM

Worse comes to worse, if I don't get my hunting clothes back I'll go buy new ones! I WILL BE READY TO HUNT ON OPENING DAY!!

BOWHUNTER818 10-08-2010 06:57 PM

I know i have some expensive scentbloacker Suits..i would consider dumping my girlfriend..LMAO j/k

Jeff Ovington 10-08-2010 07:10 PM

This is why I hate recycling, donation centres and female mentality.
There was a time not that long ago when you'd just find it in the trash.Well you must love her, she is still your girlfriend.
This is only the first of many mistakes she will make as long as your together. Women are at fault for everything.Why they don't leave good enough alone is beyond me.Love hurts. It can really kick you in the gut.No doubt your sick.A life time of memeries filled with love that would have never done you wrong, not even tossed but givin away by the one sex that sometimes has no clue.
Good luck to ya in the years to come.
Sorry it happened.

BigDaddy12t 10-08-2010 07:16 PM

OUCH! that sucks!

flyinlowe 10-08-2010 07:20 PM

I keep picturing some drunk outside a homelss shelter wearing a $500.00 sentblocker suit begging for spare change.

Jeffro_17 10-08-2010 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by flyinlowe (Post 3698697)
I keep picturing some drunk outside a homelss shelter wearing a $500.00 sentblocker suit begging for spare change.

Hahahahaha.......

bushanic 10-09-2010 04:10 AM

Did you say southern Maryland? I got to go hit the goodwill what size are you. just look at it this way you wouldn't be able to see the homeless now.(sorry that was bad)

Hunting pants $50
Hunting shirt $50
cold weather clothes $100.
Hats and gloves $50.
Girlfriend...............pricless

Just given you a hard time hope you find them.:poke:

Rowdyhntr0411 10-09-2010 07:02 AM

I love how everyone blames the girlfriend. Guys... seriously LABEL THE BAG!!!!! If you put it all in the same color trash bags, she may not think to check, or she may think it's the one to recycle. Poor girl now probably feels so bad, to be blamed further will just make her miserable.

Mistakes happen, and I'm glad you're keeping a positive outlook. I hope you're able to get at least the majority of it back.

Jeff Ovington 10-09-2010 09:41 AM

No. I'm not gonna Blame And label the bag.I'm gonna put the blame solely where it stands.Assuming makes an ass out of everybody.You check and recheck you damn well ask questions and be absolutly positivley sure before you chuck or give away.You got to be smarter than the bag. This is a major life skill you can't assume or it will keep costing you time and money.

PY Antlers 10-09-2010 09:57 AM

I guess worse case is you will have to buy them back before the brown bag guy gets them.

BIGBUCK17 10-09-2010 05:03 PM

yea that sucks hopefully you can get them back but if you cant you should make your girl buy you some new clothes. If my girl did that she would dam shure be buyin me some new clothes. just sayin

mac266 10-09-2010 06:06 PM

Well...update, sir!

kyslayer 10-09-2010 06:08 PM

i think i would donate her now

tastybird 10-11-2010 11:54 AM

Girlfriend would end up in next bag....that way she could get my cloths back.

SecondChance 10-13-2010 08:03 PM

Same basic thing a few years back in St. Louis happened. A woman decided to clean out her and her husbands closet of old clothes and donate it. Her husband threw a few things in the pile and apparently it was not enough. She went into the closet and got more, including an old suit in the deep corner she KNEW he would not want or need. WRONG!!!!!!!! He comes home to find out that wifey HELPED him out!!! He freaks out!!!!!! She starts crying that she just wanted to help out. He askes where the clothes went. She is not sure.
He finds out the bag went out of state. It had $10,000 in the inside jacket pocket he had been saving up for a trip he was going to surprise her with back to her parents country to see them!!!!!!!! Good samatarian at the receiving place just happend to find the jacket and a cleaning bill in the pocket and was trying to find the owner of it guessing they did not know the clothes had been taken. He gave the finder a finders fee and a HUGE thank you!!!

HardwoodHunter 10-13-2010 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by SecondChance (Post 3701994)
Same basic thing a few years back in St. Louis happened. A woman decided to clean out her and her husbands closet of old clothes and donate it. Her husband threw a few things in the pile and apparently it was not enough. She went into the closet and got more, including an old suit in the deep corner she KNEW he would not want or need. WRONG!!!!!!!! He comes home to find out that wifey HELPED him out!!! He freaks out!!!!!! She starts crying that she just wanted to help out. He askes where the clothes went. She is not sure.
He finds out the bag went out of state. It had $10,000 in the inside jacket pocket he had been saving up for a trip he was going to surprise her with back to her parents country to see them!!!!!!!! Good samatarian at the receiving place just happend to find the jacket and a cleaning bill in the pocket and was trying to find the owner of it guessing they did not know the clothes had been taken. He gave the finder a finders fee and a HUGE thank you!!!

hahah, I wouldn't of taken her on that "surprise" after that hahaha

UPHunter08 10-14-2010 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by bushanic (Post 3698796)
just look at it this way you wouldn't be able to see the homeless now.(sorry that was bad)

You may still see him, but if it's scent blocker, you won't smell him. ;)

Doubled 150 10-14-2010 05:31 AM

Something similar happened to me about a dozen years ago.

Fresh out of college, me and 3 other guys rented a house. I had put my business clothes in a trash bag to take to the dry cleaners before work. I set the bag near the door so I wouldn't forget it and jumped in the shower. Ready to head out the door....my bag was gone! It was trash day, and one of my roommates got up early to set the trash out. Trash truck came while I was in the shower and all my business clothes were gone. It was about $800 worth of stuff.:s6:

BarnesX.308 10-14-2010 09:27 AM

Wow. That hurt just reading it. What an expensive goof!!!!

Look on the bright side, you still have the other bag. Can you hunt in the 10 year old sweat pants and Cliff Huxtable sweater? :D

wallhangr 10-14-2010 09:43 AM

For all of you that are marrried or co-habitating - RUBBERMAID!!! One of these will never be mistaken for trash.

genesis27:3 10-14-2010 09:47 AM

I try and stay away from the females cuase stuff like this I always seems to happen when they are around :bash:
Ha ha jk, hope you get your camo back. Good luck this season :barmy:

Thunderchicken217 10-15-2010 11:11 AM

I think next time I'd be donating the girlfriend if i were you