Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What's in your pockets?

Old 10-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up What's in your pockets?

Believe it or not in the front pockets of my camo coveralls are: A camo head net, a pair of camo gloves with the half of the thumb and first two fingers cut off on both gloves, 1 unused 243 win shell, a pair of vivitar 8x22 binos, a vivitar dvr 840 xhd camcorder, 17 unused 22 shells,a browning 3 blade pocket knife, a set of keys to my truck and jeep, a handkerchief, and a ziplock sandwich bag full of tootsie rolls and tootsie pops and a cell phone. That has to be some kind of record!
Live it up! Doug
Old 10-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Banned

In Pennsylvania - you would be a illegal hunter.

You are not allowed to carry ammo for any gun other then the caliber for which you are shooting.

The same goes for carrying shells for two different gauge shotguns at the same time.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

Nope I got you beat I have a carton cigs,a roll of salami,the local newspaper,keys to car,a pocket knife,a sack of gold coins,a rabbit foot key chain,a 6 pack of mountain dew,a pack of gum,large box of matches,and a pair of antlers all in my front 2 pockets.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Doug - How many licks 'till you get to the center of the tootsie pop?
Old 10-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

na i dont carry much in my pockets I have a little hunting bag i use for everything.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

I usually carry...........................

Nothing in my pockets. I hate having anything in my pockets at any time. It just bugs me. Everything goes in my backpack.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 7.62NATO
Doug - How many licks 'till you get to the center of the tootsie pop?
I'm pretty sure 3!
Live it up! Doug
Old 10-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Deer Hunter
In Pennsylvania - you would be a illegal hunter.

You are not allowed to carry ammo for any gun other then the caliber for which you are shooting.

The same goes for carrying shells for two different gauge shotguns at the same time.
Guess What? I'm not in Pa. Sounds like you have an idiotic law there ace. What if you have the shells in your pocket and are hunting with a bow.... Do you get in trouble for not having the correct caliber bow?
Live it up! Doug
Old 10-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kswild
What if you have the shells in your pocket and are hunting with a bow.... Do you get in trouble for not having the correct caliber bow?
Live it up! Doug

Having grown up there and knowing how the PA game commission works......I would say almost defiantly.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Spike

Does my purse count? or the console in the four wheeler? pockets = empty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.