Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Does everyone remember.....

Old 08-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Does everyone remember.....

the woman who came here begging for votes in a hunting trip contest? I remember posting I bet you won't hear from her after she gets all the votes she needs. She stated she would keep coming to the forum, right. Just like a woman. She gets what she wants and goes her way. Sorry girls, I know all of you are not like that. Just thought I would remind all of you guys that without your votes, she probably would not have won. She posts pictures of herself in her bikini and you all fall hook, line and sinker for it. Shame on you. What kind of woman would come on a hunting forum and take advantage of defenseless hunters? She got her prize and we haven't heard from her since. Big surprise there. Now don't you all feel humiliated? You should. Just thought I would remind all of you of this so it wouldn't happen again. Just looking out for my fellow hunters. Oh and by the way, I voted for her too.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:03 AM
Typical Buck

i remember, but i never voted. so she did win?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:42 AM
Typical Buck

Anybody know how to get ahold of her? We should fill her mail box and remind her of all the knowledge she is missing out on here. I too voted, yep, I would be a guy, kinda like a rutting buck.............
Old 08-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Typical female. Say whatever they have to, act however they have to, all to get what they want. Once they get what they want.......POOF!