Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS >

Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS

Old 04-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS

Carrie Underwood is supporting the efforts of PETA and HSUS. Check it out http://blog.peta.org/archives/carrie_underwood/. That is just one place showing this. This is a problem. More and more celebrities are becoming supporters of PETA and HSUS. Carrie Underwood is just one of them. Another I've seen quite a bit of lately supporting PETA is Charlize Theron. Here is a site the shows many of the celebrity supporters http://www.looktothestars.org/charity/15-peta. What can we do about this? I suggest beginning to boycott their products/services. They care about money so hit them where it hurts.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Typical Buck

Country music and anti-hunting go together like caviar and tuna...
and if anyone happens to like that, i ask WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Typical Buck

people wonder why i get angry when i even hear her name
Old 04-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Inactive

Funny thing, Carrie is engaged to Mike Fisher, who is an avide hunter. He loves bow hunting, and hunts not to far from my place.

Wonder if the marriage will work out ??
Old 04-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone that supports those groups gets zero support from me. When she comes on the radio or TV the station gets changed.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

The world is not black and white, Carrie Underwood has been asked and interviewed, she is not anti-hunting, she is against animal cruelty. They are not the same thing. She has even hunted in the past, her family hunts her fiance hunts.

You may consider it an important enough issue to have it black/white, but to all people it is not. PETA and HSUS is also against dog fights,
Old 04-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

thinkin they are mostly against raising animals to kill em fer their fur. dog fights and chicken fights. you beatin your dog..stuff like that
Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

That is correct Carrie herself is not against hunting. However she is promoting a group. PETA and HSUS want total animal liberation which if you read there stuff means they want there to be no hunting, fishing, farming, pets, medical research, and on. So even though she's not against hunting personally by promoting these groups she is against hunting. Check out this site http://activistcash.com/organization...-united-states read what it has to say. After you are done reading there go up to the top and select activist groups and check out People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. These groups put on fronts that they are for animal welfare. Helping dog, cats, and other animals that are mistreated/abused. However that is not their true agenda. That is the front the show much of the public to gain support to bring in the money.

Last edited by ACutting; 04-02-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Wasn't done typing
Old 04-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

If she chooses to lends her name to these groups, I choose to NOT promote ANYTHING she does (period). No explanation needed !!!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

PETA is crazy though.

I think most hunters are more anti-animal-cruelty than probably most non-hunters, maybe I'm wrong.

What celebrity is anti-Peta? I think Johnny Weir that figure skater is our best hope...haha.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.