Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Walmart T-shirt

Old 01-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Spike

Default Walmart T-shirt

I believe I was in Walmart one day when I saw a shirt that had a picture of a deer and a statement that went something like this "Deer hunting A tradition established in 1787 by the second amendment". I have looked in Walmarts from Florida to South Carolina. Has anyone seen that T-shirt?
Old 01-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deleted for skirting the profanity filter.

Last edited by Rob/PA Bowyer; 01-04-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Exactly right 7.62 because hunting does not require a firearm.

And if anyone is into things that that are truly American - don't buy foriegn made stuff at WalMart which fills about 99% of their shelves.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by uncle matt
Exactly right 7.62 because hunting does not require a firearm.

And if anyone is into things that that are truly American - don't buy foriegn made stuff at WalMart which fills about 99% of their shelves.
I believe he is refering to the 2nd amendment having more to do w/ citizens being armed, to prevent a tyranical govt from taking over.

BTW, could you please tell me where you bought your USA made computer, TV, and chinese parts free, automobile??? I cant seem to find any, and I want to be "truly american" too.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Spike

Default It's just a question

I am not trying to make a statement. I am just asking if anyone has seen the shirt. I want to see if it did say what I think it did. I was a nice looking shirt. I is hard to get away from Chinese products these days. My company gave us a reward that had a statement that praised us for our American manufacturing ability, it was made in China and printed in Taiwan, go figure. Yes, buy American when you can.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by j.haugen
I am not trying to make a statement. I am just asking if anyone has seen the shirt. I want to see if it did say what I think it did. I was a nice looking shirt. I is hard to get away from Chinese products these days. My company gave us a reward that had a statement that praised us for our American manufacturing ability, it was made in China and printed in Taiwan, go figure. Yes, buy American when you can.
Sounds nice, but the math doesn't work out. American made T-shirt for $25.99 sitting next to the same made in Mexico for $5.99. You'll buy the Mexican one and spend $20 on something else. Economics my friend, better learn to like it. That's why Remington 870's aren't crap compared to 25 years ago.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by j.haugen
I'm not saying you are, but the t-shirt you like DOES make a statement, and I'm making a statement about it: it's subtle anti-gun B.S.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
I believe he is refering to the 2nd amendment having more to do w/ citizens being armed, to prevent a tyranical govt from taking over.

BTW, could you please tell me where you bought your USA made computer, TV, and chinese parts free, automobile??? I cant seem to find any, and I want to be "truly american" too.
Nope can't do it. Can't point you to American made products like that. Not to steal the thread but THAT is one BIG contribution to the economic and unemployment situation thios country is in. (Right along with the cheap mexican t-shirt vs. the $25 American shirt)

Problem IMO is this "free trade" as it is called. Free trade? My butt. We are being dumped on and dumped on and dumped on.

My view of free trade is dollar for dollar. Want to dump 10 million dollars of Taiwanese junk here in the US? Then Taiwan needs to take 10 million dollars worth of US made goods - even Steven.

Furthermore, before anything can be sold here we need to be assured that it is manufactured with adequate pollution control so there would need to be changes in production methods along with oversight inspections that would up the bottom line of their production and make things not so lopsided.

And the same oversight would be needed to be verified that no slave or child labor was used in the production.

It's high time that this country starts holding it's own pants up.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default American Made

Atta boy Matt, You tell them.

Originally Posted by uncle matt
Nope can't do it. Can't point you to American made products like that. Not to steal the thread but THAT is one BIG contribution to the economic and unemployment situation thios country is in. (Right along with the cheap mexican t-shirt vs. the $25 American shirt)

Problem IMO is this "free trade" as it is called. Free trade? My butt. We are being dumped on and dumped on and dumped on.

My view of free trade is dollar for dollar. Want to dump 10 million dollars of Taiwanese junk here in the US? Then Taiwan needs to take 10 million dollars worth of US made goods - even Steven.

Furthermore, before anything can be sold here we need to be assured that it is manufactured with adequate pollution control so there would need to be changes in production methods along with oversight inspections that would up the bottom line of their production and make things not so lopsided.

And the same oversight would be needed to be verified that no slave or child labor was used in the production.

It's high time that this country starts holding it's own pants up.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

have never seen the shirt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.