Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

''The Deer Song''

Old 12-31-2009, 05:10 AM
Spike

great song. keep it up!!
Old 12-31-2009, 05:48 AM
Spike

Awesome!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 06:16 AM
Spike

Thanks again to everyone here. I honestly do appreciate you all listening. I'm glad you like it. I hope every one of you go out and land the biggest buck of your life on your next hunt. Thanks!!!! -Tanner Flowers
Oh yeah.....as I said earlier, if ANY of you would like an mp3 of ''The Deer Song'', just email me at [email protected] and I'll hook you up for free.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

Great song tanner!.. I wasnt expectin that
Old 12-31-2009, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Great Song man where can we Get it.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Spike

Just email me and I'll hook you up with an mp3 and then you can burn it on a cd.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:00 AM
Spike

Hey guys. I wanted to come here and invite you all to listen to a few new songs we recorded yesterday. The first one is ''Wannabe'', and the other is ''Down Home Southern Girl''. I am the songwriter. Zach Owenby is singing and he is currently being signed to a four year deal in Nashville. His management team has said they want ''Wannabe'' to be his first single! You can listen to them at www.myspace.com/tannerflowersmusic . Let me know what you think. Thanks again guys! -Tanner Flowers

PS-I just found out yesterday that ''Wannabe'' will be used February 6th in a commercial filmed at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN. They have asked me to be the bass player in the commercial as well. Stay tuned. I'll keep you guys posted on how things turn out.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shallow lyrics, uncreative and overly-simplistic writing, bad timing/phrasing and even out-of-tune playing. At least in the two new songs you just added.

Oh, and eh...

Old 01-28-2010, 03:00 PM
Spike

Glad to know you're listening. Thanks everyone. I'll post the actual cuts when we get everything finished. Like I stated earlier, all these songs are demo cuts. They are not intended to be anything special. Each one of them are being redone for an actual cd cut and will sound totally different. I guess they will be what most call ''radio ready''. To those of you that like them, thank you and I appreciate it. I hope you all are able to relate to them in some kind of way. To those of you that don't like them, I hope you get mauled by a ten point buck! (just joking) To each is on. Talk to you later! -Tanner
Old 01-29-2010, 04:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
I think when the word gets out more, you should have a lot of work for production companies wanting more topic related hunting theme songs.

As for not sure what I was going to say... Country isn't my favorite genre of music and when I heard it starting out... My thoughts were.. "Oh, don't know about this...". LOL! But it turned out good!

Best of luck and keep puttin' up tunes!

iSnipe
exactly my thoughts . good job . I was loving the harmonica parts in the song