Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dream Season In MIchigan

Old 12-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Spike

Default Dream Season In MIchigan

Well what a season i have had...

First on opening day of gun season i was able to harvest a really nice 8 point on film..

and then on 11-22-09 at 9:45am i was able to put my second buck tag on another really nice 8 point off the same property that i have been busting my butt on making the property alot better then it was when i first started hunting it and i have to say it is paying off!!!

I am happy to say i dont have to lay awake at night now wondering where i will get my chance at a nice buck...now planning for next season starts!!!!! but dont get me wrong i will wait until muzzleloading or late bow season to get out and fill my last two doe tags!!!!!

heres a few pics of the does i was lucky to harvest too!!!

MAN WHAT A DREAM SEASON I HAVE HAD......I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK THE REST OF THEIR SEASON

also you can check out my hunts that are on video at http://www.outdoormaniacs.net
Old 12-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Fork Horn

nice deer glad you had some good hunting
Old 12-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome! Much congrats to you! Good shooting!
Old 12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Spike

thanks guys