Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My perfect Ten Point Buck!

Old 12-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a nice one, but the pic is too small to really see it. Try signing up at photobucket.com . You can upload the full size image there and then post a link to it here and it will embed into the post. Photobucket is free and it allows you to get around the file size/bandwidth restrictions here.

Here's an example:

Once you sign up for photobucket, you upload the pictures there. Once uploaded, you pick the pic you want to post here, and then copy the "Direct Link" displayed in the box below the picture. To post the pic here, while making a post, you click on the "Insert Image" button at the top of the text entry box (). It'll pop up a new box where you paste the URL you copied from photobucket and click "Ok" (for Mac OS X and Safari, the confirmation button may be different with Windows and other browsers, but it's self explanatory). This will automatically generate the correct HTML code to insert the image into your post, and since the picture is actually stored on the photobucket servers, it doesn't violate the bandwidth restrictions for huntingnet.

Pretty nifty, huh?

Mike
Old 12-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking Buck Dave..."Congratulations"! I'm glad to see another Fellow Hunter that uses a .243 Rifle!

Mines a Browning A-Bolt Hunter with the wood stock and blued barrel,good looking Rilfe and very accurate!
Old 12-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Banned

the pics are small, but the 2nd pic sure shows what a haus he is..congrats on that..where's the mount pic?
what he score..p&y?
Old 12-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

A very nice buck indeed
Old 12-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by driftrider
Looks like a nice one, but the pic is too small to really see it. Try signing up at photobucket.com . You can upload the full size image there and then post a link to it here and it will embed into the post. Photobucket is free and it allows you to get around the file size/bandwidth restrictions here.

Here's an example:

Once you sign up for photobucket, you upload the pictures there. Once uploaded, you pick the pic you want to post here, and then copy the "Direct Link" displayed in the box below the picture. To post the pic here, while making a post, you click on the "Insert Image" button at the top of the text entry box (). It'll pop up a new box where you paste the URL you copied from photobucket and click "Ok" (for Mac OS X and Safari, the confirmation button may be different with Windows and other browsers, but it's self explanatory). This will automatically generate the correct HTML code to insert the image into your post, and since the picture is actually stored on the photobucket servers, it doesn't violate the bandwidth restrictions for huntingnet.

Pretty nifty, huh?

Mike
Wow! Thanks Mike. That's what I did. It took to long for me to @#$% with it and I'm not doing it again.........
Old 12-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

its a small pic i couldnt tell how big he really was
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Spike

awesome buck! congrats!
Old 12-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

Here is what I believed to be his rub!

Thanks again Mike......
Old 12-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

And the terrain in which we lived!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a nice looking buck. congrats and nice job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.