Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Well it's good to know that......... >

Well it's good to know that.........

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Well it's good to know that.........

Old 12-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Well it's good to know that.........

the buck I've been hunting is still around. He's a big ten and his horns stick out past his ears. My friend saw him in a thicket following five does. He said it was about a hundred yards away but he did'nt have a clear shot. I don't know if he's bull@#$% or not. Well, because he has'nt shot his gun enough I guess and he did'nt trust it. At first I was upset he did'nt shoot it but then I was pleased he did'nt wound and not find it. Hopefully it will come by me....
Old 12-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Man I can't decide where to set up. I know if I set up near my buddy who saw them yesterday they will be on the other side where I have my stand now. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGG, this is so much fun, if I could just see a buck this year it would be great. Besides this little four point who has been wandering around alone.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Banned

You alwaz go with your buddy? Take an off day and go solo'....this buck will freqent the area, unless its his rutt trip.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

patience dude, patience...he might make a mistake late in the season and will come your way
Old 12-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

Deer are crazy. The big bucks will be incredibly cautions and skittish all year long and for whatever reason, sometimes related to the rut, sometimes not, they will stroll out of the brush in broad daylight and dare you to shoot them. Stick with it and you've got a decent shot at bringing him home.