Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Missouri hunters...

Old 11-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Missouri hunters...

hey guys,
i have not been out in about a week or so, been busy with the family and what not and have not had time to go....i am thinking about going out and taking a few does today with my rifle and then bow hunting monday for a buck....i was just curious to what the rut situation was and what was working and not working?? i thought about using a grunt and rattling but if the rut is over then idk what to do....thanks!
Old 11-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Fork Horn

As far as I can tell most of the breeding is over but grunting and rattling could still bring in a dominant buck looking for one last roll in the hay. I'm hoping that it will produce for me tomorrow morning anyway.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

I agree the ruts over but look at the bright side no one has ever posted a recipe for antler soup