Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Have any of you had this problem? >

Have any of you had this problem?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Have any of you had this problem?

Old 11-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Have any of you had this problem?

This year has been a great year.....if you have doe tag's all year I have seen 4 buck's 2 8 points and 2 six point's...are any of you haveing this problem?
Old 11-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Spike

We have seen only maybe three does. No bucks at all !!
Old 11-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm actually having the same problem and not just in one place! Just got back from Michigan and I'll I saw was spikes and four points. I couldn't fill me doe tag and let the little bucks go to grow.

In Illinois, I literally only have bucks on my trail cam. I got a 10 point last week with my bow but really want to fill my doe tag. I have 8 different bucks on my cam, including two monster bucks, an 8 and a 10. I did have a doe and fawn come in last night but they came in the wrong direction and couldn't get a shot.

Even driving around where I live in the suburbs of Chicago, all we see is bucks this year and most of them are giants. Ive never seen anything like it.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

????what???? is my computer screwed up or did you right alot of stuff I cant read???and fastetti i wish I had that problem with just seeing bucks and no does lol