Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

11-01-09 Ohio Trail Cam Pics

Old 11-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Spike

Default 11-01-09 Ohio Trail Cam Pics

This is a picture of a doe i got on my trail cam it is set up along a field and woods behind the field straight ahead of this picture to the right a tad is a trail i found and i wanted to see what kind of deer were traveling it i will have more pictures tomorrow from 11-2-09 and 11-3-09. Thanks for looking and good luck to all hunters!

Let me know what you guys think of the pics i post throught the week and weekend and next week! If you guys want i have a whole file full of pictures i got off does in my back yard (i live in the city kinda a subdivision in the city) and i cant believe how many does i got last year on my camera, if ya want i post them but let me know heres the one from 11-1-09!

P.S IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE 5:15 AM IN THESE PICTURES BECAUSE I HAVE TO RESET THE CLOCK ON MY CAMERA BECAUSE OF THE TIME CHANGES AND STUFF THIS TIME OF YEAR! SORRY FOR ANY INNCOVINENCE!

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails 11-01-09 Ohio Trail Cam Pics-dirt-bike-075.jpg   11-01-09 Ohio Trail Cam Pics-dirt-bike-076.jpg  

Last edited by FishingGuy23; 11-02-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: FOR GOT TIME
Old 11-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice doe! If I were on my "it's brown, it's down" hunt, she'd be in trouble.

Yeah, looking forward in more pics. Always liven's a story when you can tell a little about the surroundings.

What kind of camera you using?

iSnipe
Old 11-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Spike

im using a moultrie game camera. im going to get the other pics her soon from 11-2-09 and 11-3-09! If you didnt know im 14 years old and lol this is my first year hunting and its been hard because ive had to teach myself everything and go by myself and just get invovled in hunting by myself with no support from my parents or family. Im using a compound bow but im just glad to be into the sport/hobbie of hunting cuz its so much fun. It just goes to show that every kid out there if your parents got you into the sport they better thank them because its been a rocky road for me! But thanks for viewing my pictures! Good luck