Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Doctor Deaths Hunting Diary for 2009 >

Doctor Deaths Hunting Diary for 2009

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Doctor Deaths Hunting Diary for 2009

Old 10-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Doctor Deaths Hunting Diary for 2009

Because of popular demand the good Doctor will be posting his daliy hunting diary from here in western Kentucky when rifle season opens next month ...I may even include this weekends two day early M/L hunt ...so be looking for ole dd to score again this year

dd
Old 10-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Popular demand? Was there even 1 request?

Bueller?

Bueller?
Old 10-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

JJ DD

It would be intresting to read how you are adapting to KY. But at your advanced age you might want to call these writings your memoirs.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........g ood one uncle matt
Old 10-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DoctorDeath
Because of popular demand the good Doctor will be posting his daliy hunting diary from here in western Kentucky when rifle season opens next month ...I may even include this weekends two day early M/L hunt ...so be looking for ole dd to score again this year

dd
That sounds like something TDWW (Top Dawg) would have come up with. As always, good to hear from you Doc.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by early in
That sounds like something TDWW (Top Dawg) would have come up with. As always, good to hear from you Doc.
MY 2009 HUNTING DIARY, By DD

Day 1

"It was an early and brutal Kentucky morning that left lesser men huddled up to their Mommies warm in bed. But it was me and an opponent I had defeated many times - Mother Nature (respect). I climbed up to my stand high above using nothing but a piece of rope, 16-inch guns buldging from a sleeveless flannel easily lifted my 180 pounds of chiseled muscle."

"I hadn't been there long and couldn't help but laugh inside. As I sit here barefoot, some pencil-necked sap probobly calling himself a hunter approaches snapping and cracking every stick and twig he could get his boots on. When he got closer I cleared my throat and drew his attention to my superior position. I knew he wondered how a could have possibly gotten there. When we made eye contact I need not to have spoken a word. Respect was fully given with little or no hesitation. He simply wet his trousers enough to fill both boots. He turned and left the area with boots sloshing."

"Very soon a buck appeared. 12 points - on each side. And I wondered.........how could these people in Kentucky hunt such small, feable animals? These deer were nothing compared to the mighty giants that regularly sacrificed themselves to me (respect) in the great state of Florida. He made eye contact with me and gave respect with no hesitation. I decided to let such a puny specimen go to grow. I pulled my gator skin chaps tighter and waited."

Last edited by uncle matt; 10-15-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by uncle matt
MY 2009 HUNTING DIARY, By DD

Day 1

"It was an early and brutal Kentucky morning that left lesser men huddled up to their Mommies warm in bed. But it was me and an opponent I had defeated many times - Mother Nature (respect). I climbed up to my stand high above using nothing but a piece of rope, 16-inch guns buldging from a sleeveless flannel easily lifted my 180 pounds of chiseled muscle."

"I hadn't been there long and couldn't help but laugh inside. As I sit here barefoot, some pencil-necked sap probobly calling himself a hunter approaches snapping and cracking every stick and twig he could get his boots on. When he got closer I cleared my throat and drew his attention to my superior position. I knew he wondered how a could have possibly gotten there. When we made eye contact I need not to have spoken a word. Respect was fully given with little or no hesitation. He simply wet his trousers enough to fill both boots. He turned and left the area with boots sloshing."

"Very soon a buck appeared. 12 points - on each side. And I wondered.........how could these people in Kentucky hunt such small, feable animals? These deer were nothing compared to the mighty giants that regularly sacrificed themselves to me (respect) in the great state of Florida. He made eye contact with me and gave respect with no hesitation. I decided to let such a puny specimen go to grow. I pulled my gator skin chaps tighter and waited."
Matt I see you have read a portion of my Best Selling Book on hunting ...never knew you were such a fan ...thank you for your patronage

dd