Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Why do you like to hunt

Old 06-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Why do you like to hunt

i just like gettin away from the fast pace of the farm and hard work and just go out in the woods or in the barley feild and just sit and wait. it relaxes me and takes stress away. plus its a chance to spend time with relatives. and that chance that big ol mossy might walk by or might get that perfect green head or that huge walleye and its hard to put into words when i get a nice deer or even seenin deer and animals walk by
Old 06-06-2003, 10:00 PM

The peace and quiet, the wild world going about life, feeding , breeding, fighting, and surviving, it is all amazing to me. It gives time to think, relax, and just enjoy life, and get the best and healthiest protein in the world. Its neat to watch the improvement of the deer in the area since qdm started.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:54 AM

THE PEACE AND QUIET.THE ABILITY TO ENJOY NATURE IN IT' S EVERYDAY ROUTINES.I CAN ENJOY BEING THERE AND NOT PULLING THE BOW OR TRIGGER.
Old 06-08-2003, 08:39 PM

It gives me a peacefull break from everyday life. I can now spend the time with my 7 year old son. I can pass on to him the things my father taught me and some things that I picked up on my own along the way. My only hope, is that he will be able to enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.