Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Deer Hunting alternative in Africa >

Deer Hunting alternative in Africa

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer Hunting alternative in Africa

Old 09-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Spike

Wink Deer Hunting alternative in Africa

Hi Guys, I have been planning a Deer hunt on my next visit to the states,
I then got some prices for Deer Trophies. I found that I would pay between $4k and $7k for a decent Deer hunt and that got me thinking about all you guys hunting deer and thought I might offer you an alternative in Africa for $7k including 3 animals. And 2 people.

Now species we have to offer that will give you the same experience you would get from hunting a Deer.

Kudu. They are about the size of an Elk but they share the sharp hearing and great sight of the of the dear.
The greater kudu is arguably one of the most regal and majestic of African animals. ever alert, it presents one of hunting’s great challenges.

Bushbuck. They are commonly found near rivers and streams, a small antelope with sharp hearing and fast reflexes, they offer the trophy hunter with a challenge, spotting a decent bushbuck and getting a shooting opportunity in the thick undergrowth next to the river beds is a challenge. They can also be a aggressive animal when they feel threatened. The bushbuck will get your adrenalin flowing faster than you might expect.

Blesbuck. They are mostly a plains species and share a similar size to the dear.
They are fun to hunt but can be a challenge, they create the perception that they are easy to hunt at long ranges, but as soon as you get closer to them they sometimes keep a constant motion and finding the better trophy and getting it o you can place a decent shot can be a challenge.

We can offer you a opportunity to hunt all three these species on a 7day Safari in our comfortable hunting lodge, be catered for and treated like royalty. You will have the opportunity to expand you list of species if you feel you enjoy the hunting in South Africa.
For the Price of $7500-00 you the hunter accompanied by your wife or non hunting friend can spend the 7 days hunting these three species and get allot of opportunities to take photos and do game drives while enjoying the African hospitality.

The Offer is.
7 days for 2 people 1 Hunter and 1 Non Hunter.
3 Species, Kudu, Blesbuck and bushbuck.
Fully catered for and treated with Africa cuisine.

For $7500-00. for more information visit www.marvelafricasafaris.com or e-mail me at [email protected]

Old 09-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Before I die, I will shoot a greater kudu. It's the only African game I simply must have.

I'm going to need more time and more money first, though. When the kids are older, I will definitely start getting serious about this.

Is there ever a hunt for one animal?
Old 09-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
Before I die, I will shoot a greater kudu. It's the only African game I simply must have.

I'm going to need more time and more money first, though. When the kids are older, I will definitely start getting serious about this.

Is there ever a hunt for one animal?
If that is what you want we can do it for you, you are welcome to contact me then we can see how we can do it.

The reason we mostly market a larger package is that people want to squeeze as much species in while they are in Africa, they never know if they can afford to come back.

but if you want to spend a few days hunting only one trophy in this case a Kudu, we will be able to find you a decent Kudu trophy.
Just the other day a client shot a 63" kudu bull here in our area, it takes allot of planning walking and searching, but hell if you get that big one it was worth it.