Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Mountain Lion Kills Deer.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

Here is another cat caught deer hunting- Check out http://www.wyomingoutdoorsradio.com/gallery_of_odd.htm for more pictures and a link to another album.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

seriously! where are peta commercials showing this stuff...?
we hunters should get together and advertise the "cruelty of nature" then show a humane rifle kill and say, which do you prefer? ie a deer dropped in its tracks vs. a mtn lion kill...?

Originally Posted by driftrider
That's awesome footage and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

But I think that we should teach mountain lions the wonders of a vegan diet or ban mountain lions alltogether, because that poor, innocent, helpless deer died a cruel and painful death. My rifles are quicker and more "humane" than that, but I'd be called a cruel and evil SOB for shooting that same deer. My new, vegan lion program should only cost a couple billion dollars a year, which is money well spent if we can save one poor defenseless animal from the death grip of those mean mountain lions. Surely the Obama administration would gladly spend a little more of our hard earned tax money for such a "noble" program. I mean, what is a few billion anyway?

Mike
Old 09-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Spike

I think some of the people that say hunting is crule to animals need to see that. Great footage!
Boog
Old 09-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

The best part was the passengers in the car did nothing and just watch nature do what nature does. I think some people may have tried to interfere.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jimmy S
The best part was the passengers in the car did nothing and just watch nature do what nature does. I think some people may have tried to interfere.
And those who would get between an apex predator and it's kill are complete morons, and will be "Darwin-ed" right out of the gene pool. These people, fortunately, are smart enough not to mess with a hungry, 150 pound wildcat.

Mike

Last edited by driftrider; 09-08-2009 at 02:01 PM.