Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
C'Mere Deer - not Kweer Deer.... >

C'Mere Deer - not Kweer Deer....

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

C'Mere Deer - not Kweer Deer....

Old 08-31-2009, 12:54 PM
Fork Horn

I am in South Carolina too... I agree... none of the crap works here... salt, mineral licks, deer cane... they just ignore it and go straight to the corn. I am right there with you on that one....

Either way, this little guy is ready to get it on...

McCrooked.....

Old 08-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Spike

Talking

you must live in west virginia huh bro
Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Spike

Reminds me about that deer joke about the 3 bucks and the button buck who started snorting and rubbing until he was bleeding just to make sure that monster buck didn't confuse him for a doe... lol
Old 08-31-2009, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

hes just practicing for the rut lol
Old 08-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beezer
Being a South Carolina hunter, you probably know of the "corn gene" it seems our deer have. I tested four different things last season...I put a seperate 3'x1' strip of each...acorn rage, dried apples, deer cain and buck grub on a pile of shelled corn. After watching several does feed one day, I noticed something strange. The deer appeared to be pawing the other stuff away to just eat the corn. They didn't touch anything except the corn, regardless of the promises on the label.

My conclusion with these products is simple....if the ingredients in the products aren't something the deer feed on or have access to on a regular basis, they don't bother with it. Not scientific, just common sense. I probably don't have three oak trees within a mile radius of my house, so they pay attention to acorn rage.

Just my .02, and it may not be worth the bandwidth, and that's it.
Same experience here. I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere. If deer have a preferred food source, they will pass up everything else to eat that food. They probably like corn better than that other gimicky stuff. Just like I have seen deer walk right over corn to eat out of a food plot. It's all about preference.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SpinnerOfWood
I am in South Carolina too... I agree... none of the crap works here... salt, mineral licks, deer cane... they just ignore it and go straight to the corn. I am right there with you on that one....
So why waste your money on C'Mere Deer?
Old 08-31-2009, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just youngsters playing.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

lol thats great
Old 08-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Spike

From the looks of thing(s) you might want to throw some enlargement supplements into that mix!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Spike

lol.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.