Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
New stand site looking good! (trail cam pics) >

New stand site looking good! (trail cam pics)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New stand site looking good! (trail cam pics)

Old 08-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New stand site looking good! (trail cam pics)

This camera is setup only 20 yards from a new stand I just hung a couple weeks back. The picture was taken the night after I put the stand up. Not a giant, and maybe not a shooter, but a nice buck at that. I think my buddy and I picked the right spot!
Attached Thumbnails New stand site looking good! (trail cam pics)-bucktrailcam.jpg  
Old 08-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Spike

If I saw him where I hunt, I would pull the trigger
Old 08-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck and pic. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great buck, but one buck doesnt make a stand site great. But youre off to a great start and looks like youve done some homework. Keep up the good work and share more when you get em!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:27 AM
Fork Horn

id say one buck would make mine great. lol and 60 degree weather? whats that like? were happy when we dont hit 100 down here 90 at night. looks good, hope it only gets better for ya!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
Great buck, but one buck doesnt make a stand site great. But youre off to a great start and looks like youve done some homework. Keep up the good work and share more when you get em!
i think it only takes one buck to make a stand site great!!! i dont need to see 20 does and 10 liitle bucks-i just want to see the right ONE!!! I think i know what you are trying to say tho. anyways nice buck-good luck if you decide he is the one to go after!!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
I do agree with you. But the camera had about 40 pics on it of other deer as well. Although I'm sure alot of those were repeat visitors. Mostly does and fawns except that buck though. I moved the camera to another stand site when I collected the photos and I'm checking that on sunday so hopefully I will have some new pics to share.