Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Who went to the BP Fall Hunting Classic? >

Who went to the BP Fall Hunting Classic?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who went to the BP Fall Hunting Classic?

Old 08-08-2009, 11:39 AM

Exclamation Who went to the BP Fall Hunting Classic?

I just got done outfitting me and my dad at The Bass Pro Shops Fall Hunting Classic it goes on until aug 23rd! If you havent gone your missing out on some killer deals, Go check it out!
Old 08-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was at Bass Pro the other day and the cashier mentioned it to me. Is it just a big sale or what?
Old 08-09-2009, 04:28 AM
Typical Buck

i went to the bps in ashland va. on saturday,they had a few good buys. there really wasn't a lot of stuff on sale. greentop sporting goods a few miles away was having a better sale.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
I was at Bass Pro the other day and the cashier mentioned it to me. Is it just a big sale or what?
well there are different sale items on different weekends until aug 23, I got a realtree leafy camo suit for $49.95 which is norm 100 bucks!