Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Hunting Show

Old 07-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default What the Hell

This post is so BS. 44.95 to become a member to what? Boost its web site. Possible being drawn for a (free) hunt. If they truly wanted to offer a hunt to the winning person they would not charge 44.95. What a load of crap.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:07 PM

Bookmark our website. Watch next July on Sportsman Channel. Then call me on the number on the website at contact us. I am Shane. SPAM??? Why would I give contact information.

Contact any of the outfitters noted on the website and ask them if Shane with Livin' The Hunt is going to be hunting with them. Contact McKinnon & Co. in Alberta and ask if we were there filming. I'll even pay for the telephone calls.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by midsouth_hunter
This post is so BS. 44.95 to become a member to what? Boost its web site. Possible being drawn for a (free) hunt. If they truly wanted to offer a hunt to the winning person they would not charge 44.95. What a load of crap.
Bookmark our website. Watch next July on Sportsman Channel. Then call me on the number on the website at contact us. I am Shane. SPAM??? Why would I give contact information.

Contact any of the outfitters noted on the website and ask them if Shane with Livin' The Hunt is going to be hunting with them. Contact McKinnon & Co. in Alberta and ask if we were there filming. I'll even pay for the telephone calls.

I don't need to boost website.

All I can say is watch Sportsman Channel next July.

Watch Full Frame running on the Outdoor Channel right now put out by Mossy Oak and you will see Cody Worley on their as one of their cameramen hunting for the show. Then go on our website and you will see his picture posted on our website.

We want to see every day hunters have a chance for a hunt. There are costs to everything. If you want something for free, then sign up for Driven 24/7's ONE HUNT giveaway. Compared to our 9.

Good luck with everything. Make the phone calls and call me on my cell phone listed on contact us and I'll repay you the costs to call if what I say isn't substantiated.

Heck, send e-mail to Jeff at Heartland Bowhunter or at Fence Post Films and ask him.

Everything is 100% Legit!!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

7 posts - the 1st 6 used to promote your products for sale.

The 100% legit way to do it is to purchase a sponcership on the site.
That is why many consider it spam.

Steve
Old 07-11-2009, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
7 posts - the 1st 6 used to promote your products for sale.

The 100% legit way to do it is to purchase a sponcership on the site.
That is why many consider it spam.

Steve
I appreciate your insight.