Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Not Quite Deer Hunting....

Old 06-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Spike

Default Not Quite Deer Hunting....

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ! !

The cost is a bit high,$999 per person double occupancy, but I didn't find that offensive. What was encouraging and enlightened is that the cruise encourages people to bring their 'high powered weapons' along on the cruise. If you don't have weapons you can rent them right there on the boat. They claim to have a master gunsmith on board and will have reloading parties every afternoon. The cruise lasts from 4-8 days and nights.
All the boat does is sail up and down the coast of Somalia waiting to get hijacked by pirates. Here are some of the costs and claims associated with the package.

* $999.00 US/person 4 days and nightsdouble occupancy
* M-16 full auto rental $25.00/day. Ammo:100 rounds of 5.56 armor piercingat $15.95
* Ak-47 rifle @ no charge. Ammo:100 rounds of 7.62 com block ballat $14.95
* Barretta M-107 50 cal sniper riffle rental $55.00/day. Ammo: 25 rounds 50 cal armor piercing at $9.95
* Crew members will double as spotters for $30.00 per hour (spotting scope included).
* RPG's are available at 75 bucks, and 200 dollars for 3 standard loads

"Everyone gets use of free complimentary night vision equipment and coffee and snacks on the top deck from 7 PM - 6 AM."

Meals are not included but are priced reasonably. Most cruises offer a mini-bar

Plus, these gung-ho entrepreneurs offer......... Get this..... "MOUNTED MINIGUN @ $450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained fire"

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ! !

"We guarantee that you will experience at least two hijacking attempts by pirates, or we will refund half your money back including gun rental charges and any unused ammo (mini gun charges not included).. How can we guarantee you will experience a hijacking? We operate at 5 knots within 12 miles of the coast of Somalia. If an attempted hijacking does not occur, we will turn the boat around and cruise by at 4 knots. We will repeat this for up to 8 days making three passes a day along the entire length of Somalia . At night the boat is fully lit and bottle rockets are shot off at intervals with loud disco music beamed shore side to attract attention. Cabin space is limited so respond quickly. Reserve your package before May 29 and get 100 rounds of free tracer ammo in the caliber of your choice."

If all that isn't enough to whet your appetite, here are a few Testimonials from satisfied customers.

�I got three confirmed kills on my first trip. I'll never hunt big game in Africa again. I felt like the Komandant in Schindlers list!�---- Bernhardt -- Munich, Germany

"Six attacks in 4 days was more than I expected. I bagged three pirates, and my 12 yr old son sank two rowboats with the minigun. PIRATES 0 - PASSENGERS 32! Well worth the price. Just make sure your spotter speaks English" -- Ned, Salt Lake City, Utah

"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don�t worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with the weapons they use, plus their ****ty aim--reminds me of a drunken 'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'Chopper' Dan ----Toledo, OH.

"Like ducks in a barrel. The crew turned the ship around and we saw the pirates bleed and cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot!! This is a must do.--- Zeke Minnahaw -- Booneville, Kentucky

Finally, someone had the common sense to cash in AND solve a major problem. These folks deserve a medal!

I am still laughing...hope you enjoyed it.
Boogster
Old 06-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Not Quite Deer Hunting....

Ya'll serve SPAM sandwiches?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

Who cares about the food???
Old 06-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Fork Horn

I am assuming you didnt read it. I believe it'sa joke. Unfortunatly they do not sell cruises where you can kill pirates...
Old 06-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gbrownlee

I am assuming you didnt read it. I believe it'sa joke. Unfortunatly they do not sell cruises where you can kill pirates...
Believe me,.... he read it and understood that it was a joke. You're right, though - they don't sell cruises that allow you to do this. You've gotta join the Navy to pull this one off!
Old 06-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

I should have added a after my post.........
Old 06-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

personaly i would want a little more punch than a 5.56 nato round. i think an m-16 chambered in .308 would do a much better job.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:02 AM

ORIGINAL: hunt91

personaly i would want a little more punch than a 5.56 nato round. i think an m-16 chambered in .308 would do a much better job.
I'll second that.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Spike

could I swap the mini gun for a full auto 50cal? I enjoy long range shooting and really loved the 50 in the army.Are sack lunches allowed? are there any trophy fees? Also could I bring my bow if I had explosive tips on the arrows? It just would feel more sporting.

Quick Reply: Not Quite Deer Hunting....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.