Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

hunting

Old 05-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hunting

ORIGINAL: fishintay

Name me some of those good pop-up blinds for under $200.
Ameristep Doghouse
Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FlDeerman

Where?I'd like to order one.
Simmons Sporting Goods in Bastrop, LA. has the doghouse on salepretty often for $39.99.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

Are you serious? Just asking. It seems like the first time light shined on the mirror the reflection would spook the animals.

As for good pop-up blinds under $200.... Ameristep makes some great ones. I have two of their Dog House Blinds and love them.
The side panels are angled slightly downward, which prevents the reflection of the sun. Could it happen? Possibly, but from what I've seen, the inventors already had that in mind when they designed it. Pretty brilliant, actually.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

check out wally world I just got a grizzly for $79 plenty big enough for two people or one large guy ( me ) to bowhunt out off
Old 05-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: crokit

I'm seriously looking at purchasing the ground blind that mirror images the surroundings. That HAS to be one of the more intriguing concepts yet. Still waiting on reviews. Anyone on here have any experience with it?
i heard they are heavy and and also dont work that well
Old 05-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Typical Buck

check natchezz they always have blind on sale. i bought a ameristep from them a few years back,it works great.

the last book i got has the doghouse at 49.86
the grizzly 3-d at 64.86
they also carry eastmen outfittier blinds,they had 3 of them from 40.00-55.00

www.natchezss.com
Old 05-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

I bought an Ameristep Grizzly at the Dothan Deer and Turkey Expo last fall for $70.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:51 AM

I'm seriously looking at purchasing the ground blind that mirror images the surroundings. That HAS to be one of the more intriguing concepts yet. Still waiting on reviews. Anyone on here have any experience with it?
Are you serious? Just asking. It seems like the first time light shined on the mirror the reflection would spook the animals.

As for good pop-up blinds under $200.... Ameristep makes some great ones. I have two of their Dog House Blinds and love them.
[:'(]
Old 05-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Da, yeah, I'm serious. Seems there would be same issues as with any blind, use care in placement, make sure it blends in. Looks like that type of blind would accomplish that. Seriously.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:36 AM

I do both.As was said,Ameristep makes some fine pop up blinds for under $100.There are times when I'll make my own.This is when I'm not up a tree.

Quick Reply: hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.