Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

poll, t.r. stays ?,t.r. goes?

Old 04-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: poll, t.r. stays ?,t.r. goes?

Thunderchicken your boy Sproul got banned because he threatened bodily harm to someone on the forum (I'm the lowlife by the way). TR is completely different then Sproul. I haven't seen TR threaten to kill anyone on the forum lately.

Sproul is a lowlife and he got what he deserved. I'm not for banning people period and I didn't ask for Sproul to be banned. I vote TR stays. At least he's here posting his own thoughts. I had a problem with WildlifePhoto becuase he never posted his own thoughts. I like TR's posts as long as he is posting them himself.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BetterBirddogs

Thunderchicken your boy Sproul got banned because he threatened bodily harm to someone on the forum (I'm the lowlife by the way). TR is completely different then Sproul. I haven't seen TR threaten to kill anyone on the forum lately.

Sproul is a lowlife and he got what he deserved. I'm not for banning people period and I didn't ask for Sproul to be banned. I vote TR stays. At least he's here posting his own thoughts. I had a problem with WildlifePhoto becuase he never posted his own thoughts. I like TR's posts as long as he is posting them himself.
Make a comment threatening someone's animal and what kind of response would you expect. By the way Wildlife Photo is/was TR. Veriied by the mods who ran the IP address.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Comparing TR to Sproul is silly no matter how you look at it. A lot of folks here (myself included) find the articles TR publishes informative and useful.

Regardless of the Wildlife Photo/TR identity deal there is useful knowledge in the posts that folks benefit from.

TR seems to be a God fearing outdoor enthusiast and I just can't seem to find anything wrong with that.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sheet-can him!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Comparing TR to Sproul is silly no matter how you look at it. A lot of folks here (myself included) find the articles TR publishes informative and useful.

Regardless of the Wildlife Photo/TR identity deal there is useful knowledge in the posts that folks benefit from.

TR seems to be a God fearing outdoor enthusiast and I just can't seem to find anything wrong with that.
And also a spammer. You still fail to realize that the only reason he is here is to further his own agenda. He's not here to help any of us. And he uses the whole religious bit as a cover so people like you have a harder time seeing him for what he really is. There's obviously a good reason why he was banned not once, but twice. Why he was let back is beyond me... Maybe he's paying the owner of this site to let him plug his site here. I really can't figure out the mentality of the mods here....
Old 04-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

The low life part you got covered , I'll give you that.AndSproul didn't say he was gonna hurt you, now did he.

And I'll bet if we started two lines, one for the guys that believe like you and another with Sproul in the front, your's would be one man deep and Sproul's line would go around the block with guys just waiting to take his place.

Sproul was right, and you'll never be man enough to see that.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Dominant Buck

I am in Sproul's line. BBD you have been nothing but a pain in the ass since you came here.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Notice no response to his having made comments threatening a man's animal, only to TR's identity or shall we say idenities. I'll be the first to admit that Sproul is no angel and can be very opinionated. With that being said, I'm in Sproul's line as well.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

I stand by my comments on running dogs ILLEGALLY on my land.

Having said that I wasn't in favor of Sproul being banned.

Sproul got banned because he violated the rules of the forum. You guys say that TR violates the rules of the forum and want him banned because of it. Yet you want Sproul brought back so I say that makes you fellas a bunch of hypocrites.

Champlain it's already be established what you are and aren't for that matter.

I'm done here. I don't want to turn the TR thread into something else.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

A lot of folks here (myself included) find the articles TR publishes informative and useful.
Not muchh experience in the wood eh?

Quick Reply: poll, t.r. stays ?,t.r. goes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.