Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i see a t.r. pattern

Old 03-17-2009, 03:27 AM
Typical Buck

Default i see a t.r. pattern

if you guys don't answer him,maybe he'll stop
Old 03-17-2009, 05:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: i see a t.r. pattern

He isn't hurting anything. If I see a thread I don't care for I just don't click.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, I think most of his information is helpful.
If someone wants to offer valuable information related to deer hunting, on a deer hunting forum, I read it.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:37 AM

the guy is a fake he thinks he knows it all and every one that dont like his stuff is a loser thats why he gets what he gets
Old 03-17-2009, 07:44 AM

oh t.r. poor t.r
heres in idea how about he starts his own forum if hes so great to post his crap on
if not he just gonna have to deal with it
poor guy
Old 03-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nathanyeck

oh t.r. poor t.r
heres in idea how about he starts his own forum if hes so great to post his crap on
if not he just gonna have to deal with it
poor guy
Looks like you skipped a lot of grammar classes.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:56 AM

TR already has his own website, which - if you look at the bottom of the home page, has received 800,000 hits since October of 2007. I dont think he is in a "big need" of people reading what I post here. He also has his own "T.R.'s Tips Talk Forum" there. Google it and you'll see. It crashed two years ago, so he is kind of starting over.

He also writes for 40 or so other websites, and posts on 25 other talk fourms. To find his articles on other websites, Google TR Michels - you'll find about 8 pages of links to his articles on other sites.

I really don't think all those people would publish his articles, unless they beleive in him.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: WildlifePhoto

I really don't think all those people would publish his articles, unless they beleive in him.
That my friend is my problem with you. There is only one man I believe in, and T.R. aint him.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

swrshooter - ive looked at the first 4 posts in this forum thread and they are both of you getting in other peoples business. i dont understand.

i hate to "attack" you like that, but that is what you are doing to others. if he wants to post information, what is the problem? i thought that is what a forum is about. whether or not anyone replies, maybe it still helps them. he has said a few helpful hints to me.

its funny that you made a seperate post just for this purpose. stop reading his posts if you dont like them, but i personally hopes he continues to try to helps others. mind your business
Old 03-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree!!If you don't like it don't read it.

Quick Reply: i see a t.r. pattern

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.