HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/287247-hear-we-go-money-money-more-money.html)

TRACKER 02-22-2009 08:58 AM

Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

I no it may not sound like much but gosh darn .
Our NY. hunting license fee,s are going up .
$ 10.00 for alll regular big game , bow , muzzleloader etc. and $ 20.00 more for the super sportsman .
Not sure what there actualy using the money for but I dont see anything done towards conservation in my area ..????
I no its a recession move , but I believe there robbing Peter to pay Paul ...

jerry d 02-22-2009 09:05 AM

RE: Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

NY State is in finanical disaray!!!!! They're looking to grab nickels & dimes every which way they can,including the NYS Troopers giving out more tickets.
The money increase on the license will go toward the sport as much as the lotto money went toward education.

TRACKER 02-22-2009 09:20 AM

Got that right ,,
NY government is money hungry .

Mottz 02-22-2009 09:56 AM

$30 for a deer permit here and $24 for a turkey permit. I'll pay your $10 if you want to pay my $30;)

patchholder 02-22-2009 10:19 AM

It's 27 here and we caught them in the act the money was supposed to go into conservation but was going elsewhere. Also they were taking are money for was supposed to go towards donating deer to homeless and now you can't even donate deer because some scientist found lead in it:eek:

Remnard 02-22-2009 12:06 PM

If the state of Connecticut has their way this year our license fees will double. I just read somewhere that if they push it through, we will pay almost 100 dollars more for a full sportsman license than it would cost a Ct resident to buy a NEW YORK STATE license!

All license fees go to the general (degenerate fund)fund in CT and I am sure its the same way in the peoples republik of New York.

rozman62 02-22-2009 12:28 PM

I pay $110 now for a non-resident NY license. Oh let me guess. Now I am going to paying $130-140?

nyhunter89 02-22-2009 05:59 PM

Ya know how they are trying to get younger people out hunting,... how are we suppost to do that when it is allready 50or 60bucks for a sportsman licence and now they want to raise it more? I got to say that i think this is BULL**** People tell kids to find a job to pay forstuff like thatbut i find that hard to do when you have to fight aginst adults that have years of experience that need the jobs more cause companies are going brock and need to lay them off. Iknow that i can manage but still..come on!

TRACKER 02-22-2009 06:58 PM

I believe the super sportsman in NY. will now be $ 88.00 .
It will cost $41.00 for a NY res. big game license .

jerry d 02-23-2009 03:02 AM

They also raised the the 4 wheel drive beach access permit & the camp hero permit.
Next they'll bring back pay public toilets.