Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 White Knuckle Productions - Full Circle DVD - AVAILABLE NOW!!! >

White Knuckle Productions - Full Circle DVD - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

White Knuckle Productions - Full Circle DVD - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default White Knuckle Productions - Full Circle DVD - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

I’m very happy to announce that our brand new DVD - “Full-Circle” is now available to purchase through our website! We are about 2 weeks early on when we thought it would be available; but that’s a good problem to have!

Our new DVD “Full Circle” features some of the most incredible footage and storyline that we have ever seen. Its 2-1/4 hours long and features two of the largest whitetails harvested with bow’s in 2008. Aaron DeHaan’s 200” Illinois Monster and Todd Graf’s 193” brute! It also features a 184, a 164, a 160, and 11 other bow kills. We were very fortunate to have one of the greatest seasons a production company could ever dream of - and we are very[/i] thankful for it!

To see the Full-Circle video trailer - check out the home page of our website and click on the orange colored “View Trailer” in the center of the screen. In a couple minutes - it will give you a quick glimpse into “Full-Circle[/i]”….

www.whiteknuckleproductions.com

Along with our brand new DVD, we also have several new hats available. We are offering a HUGE special on our website for a Hat and a Full-Circle DVD for $25.00 + $5.00 shipping[/b]. Two different colored hats to choose from - and they are both brand new designs and my personal favorites ever! Awesome quality, and cool styling!

http://www.whiteknuckleproductions.com/videos.aspx

As always, all WKP orders will ship within 24 hours, and everything can be seen on our newly updated website. Please stop by and see our new look. It has a variety of video clips, a forum, and tons of other stuff to check out!

We have put a ton of work into the new DVD. I will say, for the first time in 3 years, both myself and my editor are happy with the final result. It is everything that I had dreamed of when I started White Knuckle Productions. I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you very much for the support - we greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Todd Pringnitz, President
White Knuckle Productions, LLC.